RE: [IP] Found a solution...delayed dawn phenomenom

I use to have the "traditional" pre-dawn phenomenom aroud 4-8 a.m.. D is an
everchanging disease. After being D for 23 years, I now have the delayed
dawn phenomenom. I wake up at 7 a.m. with a normal bg, then rapidly rise.
Within an hour I am well over 200. This is without eating a thing! Going on
the pump has been great. I set my basals higher from 7- 10 a.m. with great
results too. These are my highest basal rates for the whole day.
You are not alone!!! :o) ....Carolyn