From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Dante
Sent: February 22, 2000 10:24 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Family Leave Act

can someone point me in the direction, online, where I can read about this.
 I think a member of my family is being given the run around regarding
this.  it isn't diabetes related, I am sorry for posting this, but I know a
lot of you know about this type of information and hoping you can point me
where I need to go to help my family member.  thanks.

Dante