[IP] Animas pump

I just spoke with a rep from Animas Corp. about their new pump due to be
released soon.  She told me they are in the process of having brochures and
information printed up and they will send me the info as soon as it is
available.  She also told me that they hope to have people up and running
with the new pump within 2 months.  I'm excited about it since from the
website information it appears that this pump took the best features of the
minimed and the disetronic and combined them into one pump.

Type 1 for 37 years, having too many decisions now...