[IP] My apologies

My apologies to everyone about messages posting.  Seems my missing messages
were received in everyone's emails.  Since I don't get messages in my email
unless they're sent directly to me (I feel compelled to read all messages
when they come into my email and I just don't have the time to do that...
has having D made me obsessive?... maybe... lol).  Anyhow I check messages
in the archives on the pumpers website and I just didn't see them there
(still don't) and was just wondering.  Guess I will just trust my system in
the future when it says the messages were sent.  Again, my apologies.

Type 1 for 37 years... :)