RE: [IP] Testing too much?

 I understand the endo's concern about compulsive behavior,
 but I also remember reading an article somewhere about
 pumping and it said that one of the criteria used to evaluate
 the suitability of a prospective pumper is whether or not he
 or she is "compulsive" about testing. That was looked on as a
 positive sign.