Re: [IP] disentronic alarms

> Hi!
> I have a question for all of you who are using the
disentronic pump. My
> son's pump is going on four months old right now and we
have experienced
> 3 error 7 systems alarms. I called the company when it
first happened
> and they said that it is really a safety alarm. They
said that the dual
> microprocessors experienced a distruption and that it
was a check-safe
> system. I am wondering if any of you have experienced
this at all and if
> so...how many times? I am planning on asking for an
overhaul on this
> pump but would like to hear if there are any similar
> Thanks=>Fran

It happened a couple times for me.  I did not consider it
a big deal.  It was slightly annoying but I just popped
the batteries out and put them back in and it would go
through its countdown and check all the systems (as the
tech stated).  If it goes through the countdown, and not
report anything, it is alright.  I had forgotten all about
the 07 alarm, as it hasn't happened for a few years.

The nice thing is, if you're concerned, you can just ship
one (fed ex iirc) and they will fix/repair/replace it as
necessary and you will still have your other to use.

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Diagnosed 10/66, D pump 7/93
A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two
watches is never sure.
 - Segal's Law