[IP] problem with micro softsets & question

Has anyone had a problem with their micro softsets coming apart?  Today we
changed sets and about 2 hours later we were getting ready to go into a
basketball game and I look down to see the tubing just hanging there.  The
tubing is coming out at the hub.  I cant figure it out.  This is the 3rd time
it has happened.  Minimed has been great, called all three times, they have
sent a couple of replacements and something for me to return it to them.  I
just can't figure out why it has happened 3 times.  Once in the belly, once
in the leg and today in the upper buttocks!  Yes that is upper butt!  We
tried and it went great!  I am so glad we have other options!

Anothe quick question.  Tonight Allie was 66 at about 10 so I just cut the
pump off and checked her an hour later and was 75.  Then set a temp basal
from 11 to 12 of .2 and changed her 12 to 4 am from .4 to .3, what do you
think?  Should I have just have gotten her up and given her food?  Our doctor
said he was comfortable with her going to bed at 80.  But lower wasn't good.

Susan (mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 - pumping since 12/99)