Re: [IP] disentronic alarms

Pumping here for 3 years on Disetronic and never had an error 7. Just send it
in to them with a letter explaining the problem and they will check it out
for free. I had one of my pumps that had a minor problem, more a nuisance
than a problem (so minor I don't even remember what it was) so I sent it in
to be checked out and they sent me a new pump no questions asked or anything.
Service with them has been great. When you send the pump send nothing else,
no piston, no cap, no tappet, no anything. Just the pump, and they will send
it back with a new cap and tappet. Call them to get the proper shipping
address and by all means insure it with the shipper.