[IP] Dawn highs

   I work shift work and have been a diabetic for 10y. I eat at 9pm and work
till 6am. Around 5-6am my blood sugars start rising and will rise until they
peak around 200.  This has been going on for the past 5y and is getting
worse.  It seems like the longer your a diabetic the more problems with this
you have.  I'll be getting a minimed pump next week and look forward to the
challenge of trying to set the basel rates with working shift work. If
anyone has mastered this please send me some info.