Re: [IP] Testing too much?

>i noticed i cannot keep testing
> strips in this house!  It's almost like they are disappearing

geneva tests almost hourly also...especially in the am after breakfast.
between fearing going low during P.E.  and wondering if she needs to correct
a high...the test strips also fly.  we go through about 400 / month.

we had endo write scrip for the amount she uses.  now we pay less copay and
get them whenever we want.

with kaiser insurance in CA and accomodating endo