[IP] Great results

My eight year old son, Mike, just got back from the pedi-endo's visit.  He
started the pump on 11-10-99.  We are very excited to report Ha1c went from
7.8 in November to 6.4 now!  Pretty Great!!  We know our main goal was not
to lower that number, but to get off the 400 to 40 roller coaster.  This is
a great side effect.  We have made great strides in managing the blood
glucose at levels much more even and stable.  Yesterday we had a 400 reading
(Mike forgot to bolus for the two donuts and orange juice).  That was the
first time we had been over 400 in I don't know how long!  And this high was
quickly corrected and brought back into range.

We love the pump!

Thanks for sharing our joy!

Sue Cahill, mom of SIXSONS,
Jim, 15, Tim, 14, Tom, 12, Pat, 10, Mike, 8, dx 1-97, pumping since 11-99,
and Joe, 3