[IP] disentronic alarms

I have a question for all of you who are using the disentronic pump. My
son's pump is going on four months old right now and we have experienced
3 error 7 systems alarms. I called the company when it first happened
and they said that it is really a safety alarm. They said that the dual
microprocessors experienced a distruption and that it was a check-safe
system. I am wondering if any of you have experienced this at all and if
so...how many times? I am planning on asking for an overhaul on this
pump but would like to hear if there are any similar experiences.