RE: [IP] Testing too much?

I don't think there is such a thing as too much testing. I test a minimum of
7 times a day and usually more than that. I know exactly what you mean about
the strips. I would personally pay a premium price for a glucometer that
used no disposables. It would be worth almost any price charged. For me the
minimum tests are: before meals and 2 hours after each meal, and bedtime. If
I drive I always check before getting behind the wheel. If I eat something I
haven't had before I test at 1 hour and 2 hours after the meal. Strips can
be used up very quickly.