[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #945

In a message dated 02/21/2000 1:24:28 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:39:48 -0500
 From: email @ redacted
 Subject: [IP] Star & Charisma (& any other new 1.5ers)
 I'm another one of the who was officially classified as Type 1 1/2.  If you
 search the archives at the website, you can find past threads on the
 subject...sometimes listed as "Type Weird", also, courtesy of Natalie!  :)
 Reading through those may give you info, or at least show you that you're
 not alone!
 Sammi >>
"Glad" to hear from another Type 1 1/2 .  I sometimes have trouble convincing
somebody "official" of it.  :-)