[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #945

In a message dated 02/21/2000 1:24:28 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 00:24:32 -0800
 From: "curtis" <email @ redacted>
 Subject: Re: [IP] re:ip in teacher's shoes
 >>>Can you blame someone for being uncertain about giving someone and
  injection?  Educators are told, don't touch a student, you might be
  sued, insert this catheter or you will be sued.  Educators are in a
  catch-22 about the safety and care of students. >>
 Yes, after educating them for 8 months, they should not be uncertain.  But
 only the threat of a law suit would get them to stand down.  Maybe that is
 why there are so many suits in the schools.  Nobody listens unless you sue.
We have a Good Samaritan Law here in Arizona and I thought it was nationally.
 We would win in a law suit  under similar circumstances.