RE: [IP] Found a solution

I'm also glad to know that I am not alone. I have only been getting these
good results for about 2 weeks so I'm not sure they are permanent but I hope
they are. The most interesting thing is that the good effect seems to carry
over into the rest of the day! Tonight I had stir fry. I bolused my
customary amount. One hour later I was 120. I will check again in an hour,
but if the pattern holds I should be well below 180. This is in contrast to
my old pattern which was 200-230 one hour after a meal and 180 to 190 two
hours after a meal. At 3 to 4 hours I have always been back to normal but I
just couldn't prevent the sudden jump right after eating.

You're right. This is definitely a YMMV thing.