[IP] Columbia, MO's Cosmopolitan Int'l Diabetes Ctr.

Does anyone see a doctor at the University of
Missouri's Cosmopolitan International Diabetes Center
(Columbia, MO)? I didn't see the center on the
insulin-pumpers' doctor list. This group is the major
diabetes center listed for my health insurance
(Healthnet's PPO). There are doctors David W. Gardner
and Ronald C. James. Any comments, insight or tips
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Andrea Seitz

P.S.  Last week, my A1c was 6.4% (Labs Normal 3-6%).
Prior to going on the pump last March, my lowest A1c
was 8.1% (and it took a lot of work to get...). Thank
you for all the support! Couldn't have achieved this
number without the members of this list!

Do You Yahoo!?