[IP] numbers

Paddy is low again today(ever since his post exercise rise).  And I have
the oddest thought.
He has his first loose tooth and is running a slight fever like he
always did when he was teething.(cooincidence?)
Maybe that is it?  I tell ya, if I EVER get my hands on God He is gonna
have some SERIOUS questions to answer! LOL   All this not knowing is
making me lose my mind(and it is FAR too small to be out by itself!)
Charisma :)