Re: [IP] bg and exercise ?

That was what I was thinking, but seriously, I am like a new momma of
diabetic here.  "Re-learining " all the stuff they have told us to
forget about the last almost 2 yrs is like starting all over.  I feel so
stupid some days!  Maes me mad that I had this down once and they told
me to ignore it, but I'm gonna keep pudhing and get it back!
And when I go to this new doc, I'm gonna be a whiz!  LOL
And no, I'm not at all over confident !  RFLO
Charisma :)