[IP] Colored Humalog

Jim Handsfield wrote:
"designer colored Humalog to match or complement pump color and
make a fashion statement.  Think we can get Lilly to go for it?"

I don't care about making a fashion statement, but wouldn't
colored Humalog make it a lot easier to see real air bubbles in
infusion lines?  I don't think I'm ready to add food coloring to
my insulin, but the more I think about it (colored insulin), the
more I like it...