RE: [IP] Found a solution

I seldom eat anything like that either. It seems that no matter what I eat
for breakfast I have a huge spike unless I set the basals like they are now.
Of course, if I eat a breakfast a la Dr. Atkins, no carbs, my sugar still
rises but very slowly with no huge spike. So far this method is working like
a charm. I just wish I understood why.