RE: [IP] Found a solution

Yes, that's pretty much how it used to be except that my sugars were never
really "bad" until very late in the morning. I'd wake up at say 8am with a
bg of 90. If I didn't eat my sugar would be 150 at noon. It was my
understanding that the dawn phenomenon caused high sugars at wake up time.
It's weird.