Re: [IP] The things you find on the way to looking up something elsef

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Jan wrote:

>     I love my 507c - blue - named Pumpkin.

A blue pumpkin????  That gives me a great idea - - designer colored Humalog to
match or complement pump color and make a fashion statement.  Think we can get
Lilly to go for it?

Jim Handsfield

wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.