[IP] The things you find on the way to looking up something else

I was doing a rare thing: Reading the MiniMed 507c manual. ;-) I wanted to
find something I thought I had read (didn't), but saw in the "Setting Your
Basal Rate (page 44) section: ...The 507c offers you the ability to program
a basal rate to begin every thirty minutes. ...
    Folks, I read that to mean the 507c can be set for 48 different basal
rates. A temporary basal rate can also be set up to 24 hours. I would say
that pretty well covers any time of day.
    I love my 507c - blue - named Pumpkin.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)