RE: [IP] itching!!!

> change the site. I noticed on the last site we did the skin was completely
> raw. Not sure why, but I'm open to any suggestions for a solution.

Sounds like a classic case of tape allergy. If so, there are three solutions

1) first you must test several different types of tape to make sure that
he is not allergic to the tape. IV3000 is a good bet for starters, it is
the favored tape for those with tape allergies.

2) place a barrier piece of tape first and insert through the tape

3) use a barrier wipe first -- such as Smith & Nephew IV prep -- to put a
film between the skin and set or tape

4) <vbg> combine 2 and 3