[IP] Tough skin

I've had a weird problem. I can finally get sets to last close to 48 hrs but
when I do have to change sets, I'm having tough skin. It's like it's a
balloon with tape over it, and when I insert the rapid or tender, like a
pin, it hesistates and then "pops" thru. The skin is really resistant to
piercing and then once it's thru, it just goes in without pain or tension.
Is this a diabetic thing or am I using scar tissue, ect? No matter where I
try, it pops thru. I have no idea why my skins like this and if this happens
to others, how can I change it or fix it?

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC