Re: [IP] About Batteries

Yes, I just wrote this to someone else.  I tried one time and just let the
batteries run out and they lasted for over a week.  After about 5 days it did
slow down quite a lot on boluses and I also noticed my bg's rising but not
sure the rise was due to the low batteries. Of course, I always carry extra
batteries with me so it wouldn't be dangerous to let the batteries run out.

Nancy 35yearsD. 12 years pumping