Re: [IP] glucose tabs

I'm definitely with you on the choice of TREAT when having something for
lows.  When I was dx 1965, I was told that I should never again even think of
candy, cakes, pies and other goodies.  Well, that didn't set very well.  So I
quickly figured insulin reactions were wonderful times to have something that
I otherwise would not be
allowed to have.  I have always carried candy of choice with me even to my
bedside (until after the pump).  Even to this day of being able to have
treats occasionally and bolus for it I still use the candy.  I never eat
anything, however, without first knowing what my bg is at that time.

Nancy pumping for 12 years