Re: [IP] About Batteries

I find mine at a local grocery store for 1.38 each.  I haven't found anything
better except for insurance to pay for them which mine won't.  Another thing
if you panic and run to get your new batteries as soon as the pump says low
battery you don't have to panic.  I always carry and extra set with me anyhow
so one time just to see what would happen I decided to just leave the old one
actually run out.  It took over 7 days.  After about 5 days, however, I did
find a tremendous slow down in delivery and some rise in bg, but not so sure
that the latter had anything to do with the batteries.  Just though some of
you newer pumpers would like to know this.

Nancy 35 years D. 12 years pumping