Re: [IP] About Batteries

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, charisma wrote:

> Hmmm..are these
>
> #1--hard to find?
no, available at most pharmacies, electronics stores, though the quality
may not be as good as from the pump mfg

> #2 expensive?

about a buck a piece -- you need 2 or 3 depending on the pump

> #3 covered by insurance plans generally?
not if they can help it, but MM sells them in a "power Pack" kit that
includes a special brush for cleaning the lead screw in the pump that you
can't get anywhere else -- thus the insurance company if stuck paying for
the kit.