Re: [IP] Moving from Alaska to Florida

In a message dated 2/20/00 2:56:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  So the body
 needs to adjust to what is now abnormal - to become normal. >>

This sounds like AA except the body is craving for high #s - but with each
passing day of normal ranges the body starts responding.  I was told by
several pumpers to bring down Kap slowly, give his body time to adjust to
lower bgs ranges.  Because it was easier for them - less stress to the body
and mind.  One lady said it was like withdrawal. I guess it doesnt matter why
the body's chemcials is out of sorts, just has long as you get the body
chemstry back into normal ranges.Your analogy on Alaske/Florida is very
thought provoking and that would put Kap is somewhere over Kansas.
Maybe we should start Pumpers Anonymous, but then again IP list is just that.
Thanks for Listening
Darlene - Mom to Kap - who now doesn't like being in the 300s