[IP] Moving from Alaska to Florida

My ISP was down for only about 24 hours Saturday, 2/19, and thanks to the
archives, I could go back and read the three IP Digests that were not
delivered to me. Therefore, I don't recall (that Hillary Syndrome again) who
said what but I'm going to explain the analogy my endo gave of adjusting to
lowered BGs with pumping. Someone mentioned how uncomfortable someone is in
a *normal* range. This is because the body is *used to* being high (living
in Alaska). Some people actually love living in Alaska (northern Indiana is
cold enough for me). If those people would be transferred to employment in
Florida, ask them how they like it. NOOOO, toooo hot! BUT, two years later,
ask how they like Florida (normal BGs), and it would be great.  So the body
needs to adjust to what is now abnormal - to become normal. For the best
comfort level, bring the BG into range a little at a time -- not over a
2-year period, though. (Ooops - was that medical advice?? -- nahhh.  Just a
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)