Re: [IP] in teachers' shoes/ kinda long!

teachers are protected by Good Samaritan laws, at
least in VA, I'm sure most states have similar laws,
also most states have 'in loco parentis' where
teachers 'stand in for parents' while children are in
school to care for them without lawsuit threat, my
school board chairman told me last year in Loudoun
County (while glucagon was banned) that if a child
with diabetes were to die waiting for an ambulance
during an insulin reaction that no one could be sued
as long as 911 was called.  Can you imagine?