Re: [IP] Numb Lips

Yes, only sometimes it happens. It's funny I just answered another person on
the thread and told just about the same thing that you just said.  Back
before the meters I knew I was low when the lips got numb.  Then that didn't
happen for a long time then I noticed after getting the pump that the lips go
numb on the way back.  It doesn't take mine as long as it does yours though.
Interesting isn't it?

Nancy 35 years D. 12 years pumping