Re: [IP] Numb Lips

Yes, numb lips and tongue is part of it.  I remember in the beginning I used
to get both and I knew I was having a reaction.  That's what we called them
in the olden days.  Of course, since we also had no meters then either I was
quite glad the tongue got numb.  After having the big D for many years the
numbness disappeared as did some of the other common symptoms and then came
the meter which has saved many times.  Now, however I do notice just a little
numbness every once in a while but it happens after I 'm coming up instead on
when I would be falling like it did many years ago.
Nancy 35 years D. 12 years pumping