Re: [IP] paddy and lows

sam et al....this is turning into a big mess.

charisma wrote late at night about her son's low .  I wasn't sure if he was
on shots or pump.

suggested treatment for both scenarios.  she in turn...misinterpreted what I
said about being 48 and what was happening on one particular night.   I
hoped that she would bring the basals to a point in which he would get less
insulin for several hours.