[IP] Small pump victories

I got Jenna's application for diabetes camp a couple of days ago, and was
delighted by one new addition.  Now, instead of just the standard questions
about how much insulin at what time of day, there's a section below it, that
asks what brand of pump, what are your basal rates and your insulin to carb
ratios!  Hallelujah!  I just had to write in all that stuff last year.  Even
the form-writers are recognizing that kids can and do pump!  And hopefully,
they will be good models for both the staff and the other kids at camp.

Looking forward to Camp Carolina Trails, sponsored by the NC ADA, in King,
NC, this July.

Nancy Morgan