[IP] Numb Lips

Wayyyy back before home BGs, pumps, etc., I thought when my lips went numb
my hypo was getting *worse.* Remember, this was when a BG was done at the
lab or doctor's office once every three months. I, of course, overfed a low.
After getting a pump in '83, a CDE told our pump group when we complained
about that *numb* symptom that it actually meant we were recovering from the
hypo. Since that time, I have been very aware of that. This a.m. (about
7:30) I hit a low. Ate what I needed. It is now 9:00 and my lips are going
numb. I just tested: 218.  Since I took a BG at 5:30 a.m. and it was 81, I
did not take another when I hit the low.
    Does anyone else get *numb lips* after a low?
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)