Re: [IP] Handwriting w/ Highs

>When Kaps bgs are high his handwriting is like chicken scratch.  Just
>can read it.  He writes w/ quick jerking movement.
>Does anyone else see a difference in their handwriting w/ high or low bgs

My handwriting & my speech patterns both become sloppy...when I was on MDI &
more prone to frequent lows, my high school students became very alert to
the fact that if I was "talking sloppy", they should remind me to check
sugar.  Also, I tend to slide into a sort of bizarre sense of humor -
laughing at things I wouldn't ordinarily find all that funny...this is
another sign that those close to me have learned to watch out for.  What an
interesting disease this is!