[IP] no pump til older! poppycock!

I have a TERRIFIC article on the differences.  It is only one person's
opinion, but what I found so terrific about it is that it very quickly
became a tutorial on words/phrases etc I needed to know/look into.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/bobscorner/Comparison.htm

Charisma :)
P.S.  Was just told the same thing last  Monday for my 6 yr old. I was
in tears and a rage.