Re: [IP] in teachers' shoes/ kinda long!

Carrie...WELL PUT!! I'm not even a teacher yet, but I am an aide in an
elemtary school special ed classroom, and this is exactly what I see every
day.  Even I need to watch what I do or say for fear of someone
misinterpreting and suing!!  The fear of lawsuits is so prevalent in my
school...it's really sad.  I wish it wasn't that way.  Kelly

In a message dated 2/18/00 6:12:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,