Re: [IP] Unusual BG Levels

In a message dated 2/17/00 2:56:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  My target levels are 80 to 150 so I'm just a little concerned about the

Three days after Kap started pumping he also started waking up with #s in the
70s.  His endo said she wasn't worried about them, but did ask if I had a
problem with them being this low.  Of course, I did since we were not used to
such a low # in the mornings prepump.  But, I was willing to trust her, she
is the best of the best endos.  But, I did check my own bgs the next morning
and it was 71, and I do not have diabetes.  I am learning to leave well
enough alone - his GOAL is 80-150
Happy Pumping!
Mom to Kap, age 9 - pumping 1/19/00 (1 month today)