[IP] re:ip in teacher's shoes

quote start....
Unfortunately, many educators don't need to assume anything; they get the
proof from the parents! I'm not even a teacher yet, but I am an aide in a
school, and I see so many teacher-parent incidents that leave me wondering
why some people are allowed to procreate!! lol Seriously though, most of the
time the teachers don't "assume" anything, the proof's there.
quote end......

Do you have any kids?

Change everything above to Doctor and patient and we have a similar
predicament
that we all love.  Those diabetics just wont behave.

Unfortunately, many doctors don't need to assume anything; they get the
proof from the diabetics! I'm not even a doctor yet, but I am an aide in a
 clinic, and I see so many doctors-diabetic incidents that leave me
wondering
why some people are allowed to eat!! lol Seriously though, most of the
time the doctors  don't "assume" anything, the proof's there.

Having been a student and now a parent, I find the arrogance of some
educators
revolting.  This is only aggravated by mixing D care in.

One of my kids was asked to be in a special ed program.  The teacher thought
about it, spoke to the Sp. Ed staff, the other teachers and then ask my kid
if
she wanted to be in the program that was painted as a real fun time.  I was
the
last to know about the new arrangements.  Why? Because I don't have the
sense to
make decision about my kids education.  But, by law they had to get my
approval
or they could not put my kid in the program.  There is a reason for that
law.....Educators can get out of hand.

There are some good educators maybe even most.

Curtis Lomax