Re: [IP] It's all in your head

I snaybody up now?  I am scared to death.  I know this is commonplace
for others, but paddy was 92 at bed(for us VERY low.  72 one hour later,
75 after that, now he is 48.  I have been feedinghim gluc tabs all night
and this is all Ihave gottne.  I am afraid to use the glucagon
suggestions?  He has not been low in so long I have no idea, but this
seems REALLY low to me.  He is gettin gpretty combative