Re: [IP] I know YMMV - But what's OLE?

OLE, PLEASE, DO you really feel that parents have not tried in VAIN TO
> > EDUCATE THE EDUCATORS, yet they are very very slow and/or just don't

Please read the sentence to see if that word is relevent to the content - if
not, ole please disregard it and you still understand my frustration.

I say: You will never see it on a galloping horse.
You say: You will never notice it.

I say: Ole, Oh, or  sometimes just plain "O" as in OIC - Ole/Oh I See
You say: Oh
Thanks for listening and reading every word!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - because his mom writes something for everyone to