Re: [IP] It's all in your head

Kap screamed with every shot - he said it was like a bee sting. Burning
And yes - we were told by many - it was all in his head.
And my reply was always - Yes his brain is in his head and the brain sends
the message to his arm or leg to feel the pain. Duh!
Anyway, we found no solutions with injections - except endure the D@#$ pain.
With pumping, he has the same reaction with the first bolus of a new site -
except we can now control the pain.  With each new site if he was to do a
large bolus he has PAIN. Now, he will bolus 1/2 units a couple of times then
the site can take up to 6 or 7 units without feeling any PAIN.
Thanks for Listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - With his brain in his head - not sure where other's
brains are!