[IP] Re: Silhouette Insertion Video

Actually, 30 seconds is a lot longer than it takes me to insert and get the tape down.  Want to try it?
I'll give it a shot if you will.

> I don't have any of the video equipment for recording the insertion
> of a silhouette but if you can run it down and set it up, I will
> volunteer to be your model "inserter".  I use silhouettes all the
> time, insert them front, side and butt and am not far from you (as
> you will remember from our lunch at Christmas time).  Let me know if
> you need some help!!
> Bob Goodman

Thanks Bob,

I also do not have video equipment, but I have a camera that will
take about 30 seconds of mp3 video before it poops out. I don't think
that's enough though.