[IP] low

Oh no, I am ROTFLMAO and it hurts!!  this was the best, got tears running
down face from laughing so hard!!!  Thanks for making my night!  This was
the best one yet!

"S. Morris" <email @ redacted>
Here's one for ya,  I was low and decided I could get open a can of dog
food and feed our dog before I ate.  Well, I open that can and that was the
best smelling stuff I had ever smell.  My mouth was watering and when I got
some on  my finger I almost licked it!!!! augh!!!!  I quickly snapped out
of that and got ME something to eat.  But daggone, it looked liked sliced
meat in gravy. Lesson learned: Don't feed the dog when low.