[IP] low

Oh no, I am ROTFLMAO and it hurts!!  this was the best, got tears running
down face from laughing so hard!!!  Thanks for making my night!  This was
the best one yet!
Lori

"S. Morris" <email @ redacted>
wrote:
Here's one for ya,  I was low and decided I could get open a can of dog
food and feed our dog before I ate.  Well, I open that can and that was the
best smelling stuff I had ever smell.  My mouth was watering and when I got
some on  my finger I almost licked it!!!! augh!!!!  I quickly snapped out
of that and got ME something to eat.  But daggone, it looked liked sliced
meat in gravy. Lesson learned: Don't feed the dog when low.