[IP] at last meter

Yes I am using it , but not frequently, only when I am not in my office area
of house.  It is in my living room, and I leave it there, don't know why.  I
find it takes a lot more blood vacuuming so to speak, it just doesn't draw
the blood out really well.  But I DO like the non-poke!  I have at times two
funny circles on my arm and tell my hubby I have two more eyeballs on me
watching him! hehe
It compares closely with my reading on my Dex meter, and thats good enough
for me, but the only thing I don't like, is I cannot download it into my
computer yet.
Best of luck,
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.