Re: [IP] No longer ridiculous

 >Thanks folks. I'm no longer feeling disappointed. Matt is much more stable
 >than on MDI, that is most important.  Sorry if i upset anyone with the A1C
 >result, i know how hard everyone is working on theirs!  :(

I don't know about anyone else, but you certainly didn't upset me... I just
think that we need to have realistic expectations. The pump is not a magic
bullet that's going to cure all of our problems. It's just a tool to help
make our lives a little easier. I have been able to expand my diet and eat
on a much more flexible schedule, with no change in my A1c's. That by
itself makes it worth while.